Claudia became a coach to enable people to see and access their amazing potential. She loves watching people overcome fear, get unstuck and embrace new possibilities. She knows how much courage it takes to step into a place of self-reflection and expansion and offers her clients guidance, support and encouragement. She’s not a ‘fixer’ or advice-giver, but rather a partner who listens and asks questions that may open clients to new or different ways of thinking and acting. Sometimes the process is difficult and sometimes it’s lots of fun. Whatever’s unfolding, she brings warmth and humour to her sessions.
Claudia’s own life changed for the better after seeing a coach herself, who helped her find the courage to follow her heart and leave behind a 20-year career in corporate retail. This turned out to be one of the most empowering decisions she ever made. Another ‘best thing’ she ever did was returning to South Africa after living and working in the UK for 17 years. Although she misses vibrant London, she loves being ‘home’ and feels inspired to be playing a part in South Africa’s own particular development process.
Claudia chose to specialize in ontological coaching because she believes it’s the most profound and effective coaching methodology available. What you learn and how you learn it allows for deep self-awareness and real long-term, sustainable change. She works with all sorts of people all over the world who want something different from their lives either in person or via Skype. She enjoys sharing what she’s learnt in order to offer new perspectives, and considers it a privilege to be a part of her clients’ journeys.
Claudia’s Coaching Qualifications Include:
- Associate Certified Coach with the ICF – International Coach Federation (Feb 2019)
- 18 month Newfield Institute Certified Ontological Coaching and Leadership Programme (2018)
- 300+ hours of coaching
- Time to Think ‘Thinking Partnership’ Programme (2017)
- Certificate of Higher Education in Counselling and Counselling Skills from Birkbeck, University of London (2012)
+27 82 510 1832
- Date January 11, 2019
- Tags Business Coaching, Cape Town, Conflict, Entrepreneur, Executive, Leadership, Personal Coaching, Relationships, Self-Awareness and Agency, Team