Tshepo Modise Harvey
Tshepo is a certified Ontological Coach. She enjoys working with individuals and teams, facilitating space for them to observe differently, explore possibilities, and learn to cultivate a more resilient, resourceful way of being.
Prior to transitioning into coaching,Tshepo spent 18 years in merchandise and marketing management in retail at various blue-chip companies, operating at senior and executive management levels. Her varied experience in business and coaching has provided her with insight and skills to enable individuals, and teams to be self-directed and resourceful in navigating their personal and professional world.
Tshepo believes in giving back to society and being part of the solution, to this end she has served on boards of various Non-Government Organisations since 2007. Her particular interests are diversity and inclusion, skills development, youth and women issues. In her spare time, she enjoys the arts and traveling to new and interesting places in order to explore different cultures and cuisines.
Tshepo holds the following qualifications:
- Certified Ontological Coaching and Leadership Programme- Newfield Institute
- BA Hons (Psychology): Colorado College USA
- Postgraduate Diploma Marketing Strategic Marketing: University of Hull UK
She has additional Training in:
- Advanced Ontological Coaching Workshop, coaching to dilemmas, body discomfort and changing unhelpful personal history: Newfield Institute
- Advanced Ontological Coaching Workshop, Conversational Technology for Business Improvement Workshop: Newfield Institute
- Emotion Centred Coaching: School of Emotions
- Coaching to Excellence: UCT Centre for Coaching
- Intergrative Enneagram: Intergrative9
+27 (0)82 859 6471
- Date Mar 1, 2021
- Tags Business Coaching, Cape Town, Entrepreneur, Executive, Health and Wellbeing, Leadership, Online Coaching, Personal Coaching, Relationships, Self-Awareness and Agency, Team