Julia Bonadei is an experienced executive coach with 11 years’ experience in leadership development and coaching at individual and team level.
Julia partners with her clients to address their unique way of being in the world in a way that enables them to make long-term, sustainable shifts. Her clients are able to apply the learning from the coaching context to all domains of their lives, leading to more meaning and fulfillment professionally and personally. The over-arching result is that the client experiences performance excellence and gains the competence to self-generate possibilities beyond the coaching relationship. As a result of her early career in human resources, followed by over 15 years’ experience in commercial property entrepreneurship, Julia has deep insight and understanding of the complexities and challenges leaders and entrepreneurs face today in a world that is rapidly changing and becoming increasingly complex. She focuses primarily on the interpersonal and communication processes required for leaders and their teams to be high-performing and future-fit. Her areas of expertise include executive coaching; systemic team coaching; coaching circles (group coaching); leadership embodiment training and coaching; bespoke integrated leadership development and coaching programmes to bring about systemic cultural shifts; conversational methodology for effective leadership, including non-verbal communication and conflict management; Enneagram for leaders and their teams. Julia holds the following qualifications:
- Systemic Team Coaching Master Practioner Diploma, AoEC, 2018 (Current)
- Graduate Diploma in Ontological Coaching (2013/14)
- Professional Coaching Course from Centre for Coaching, UCT GSB and New Ventures West, USA (2009-2011)
- NHD in Human Resources Management from Cape Technikon, cum laude, (1993)
Her affiliations include:
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) with International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Associate of the Ontological Coaching Institute (Australia)
- Associate of Leadership Embodiment International (USA)
- Enneagram Practitioner with The Enneagram in Business (USA) and Integrative Enneagram Solutions (IES)
Julia is the Johannesburg-based associate for the Ontological Coaching Institute and she co-leads the 3-day public Ontological Coaching and Leadership in Action workshop with Alan Sieler and Michelle Edwards. She also runs this workshop in-house for organisations. Julia is based in Johannesburg and also works in the Western Cape and Kwazulu-Natal.
+27 (0)82 770 6941
- Date February 12, 2023
- Tags Business Coaching, Executive, Johannesburg, Leadership, Online Coaching, Personal Coaching, Relationships, Team